Our client is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company in the GTA, and they are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing regulatory submissions
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute strategies for post-approval product changes
- Ensure labelling and promotional materials are in compliance with applicable Health Canada regulations.
- Stay up-to-date on Health Canada requirements related to product submissions.
- Serve on Regulatory Affairs project teams.
- Provide support for audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree with 3+ years of Regulatory Affairs experience
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations of prescription drugs and devices
- Experience with Plain Language Labelling for OTC and prescription drugs
- Experience using electronic review systems
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.