Regional Manufacturing Representative – Western Canada
Our client is a global manufacturer of piping, and pump components for equipment, providing products and system solutions to various residential, construction and commercial markets. Since their extensive growth in Canada, this high-profile company is looking for an exceptional Western Canadian, Manufacturing Sales Representative to add to their team. This position is to be based out of the Lower Mainland in British Columbia, and look after BC, AB, SK, and MB.
In this position your primarily responsibility is to support this area, by working closely with channel/distribution partners, and by creating demand in the marketplace through prospecting, and new account acquisition. Building the sales pipeline through ‘pull through sales activity’, with a heavy focus on the Engineering community, will be a key focus of this professional sales position.
- Develop annual sales budget for territory
- Actively sell to Engineering and Spec Writing community throughout Western Canada. Consistent focus on networking, and presentation selling, including ‘lunch & learns’
- Work closely with Distribution Partners across Western Canada – train, educate and build mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Create and monitor supplier plans for regional growth
- Ensure that company policies, programs and objectives are properly executed in the territory
- Ensure partners receive the required levels of training by identifying future skills necessary to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Ensure operational efficiency and excellence – work closely with Head Office
The successful individual must have:
- Bachelors Degree is an asset; preferably in Engineering, or Business
- 4+ years of related technical/relationship sales experience
- Experience working with flow control products would be a major plus
- Experience working and selling to the Engineering community (Specifying product) is a MUST
- Experience working with manufacturing, municipal, mining, and chemical markets is a plus
- Valid drivers license with a clean driver abstract
- Ability to travel up to 40% in a month across Western Canada
- Including into the US for training purposes.
This is a rare opportunity based out of British Columbia, with a solid compensation program, alongside outstanding benefits. If the opportunity to work with a national leader is of interest to you, please reply in confidence. This position also comes with an attractive growth opportunity.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.