Our client is a leader in building engineering, consulting and design. They are currently looking for a Building Science Project Manager to join their team in Halifax.
General Responsibilities include:
- Assist in assessments of multi-residential, commercial, and institutional facilities
- Identify building problems related to exterior structural remediation
- Perform leak investigations
- Perform field review of in-process construction work
- Prepare reports on assessments, construction progress, and contract adherence
- Provide AutoCAD support and specification writing
- Project management and contract administration
- Other tasks as required
- Engineering degree with focus on Building Science, Civil and / or Structural Engineering
- Must be P.Eng. or licenced Architect (or working towards achieving professional licence)
- Strong knowledge in areas related to building science
- Understanding of building construction (methods, materials and systems)
- Field experience required
- Report writing experience
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.