HVAC Manufacturers Representative—Atlantic Canada
Our client, a leading company in the HVAC industry, is looking for a Manufacturers Representative to join their team. The person will focus on providing end users with manufacturing solutions with the company’s products as part of that solution. Dynamic and constantly aiming to exceed the objectives, the Representative will contribute directly to the success of the company thanks to his efforts and his team spirit!
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with existing clients.
- Develop and drive new business with End-Users, Consulting Engineers, and other non-purchasing accounts to generate specifications and demand for the company’s products.
- Identify and implement business strategies to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Drive account growth through suggesting tailored products and solutions.
- Offer an outstanding service to clients, existing and new, and a proactive response to the client’s needs.
- Create dynamic and tailored sales presentations/demos to best target clients’ service needs.
- Use sales tools effectively.
- Work in collaboration with Product Management and R&D to help develop new and innovative customer solutions.
- Keep informed on the current industry trends, the competition, and the competitive products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in HVAC or related technical field.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Strong technical aptitudes.
- Strong leadership and team spirit.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good sense of organization and prioritization.
- Ability to work independently and to self-motivate.
- Excellent proficiency in the Office Suite and the usual computer tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Paul Melanson using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Paul Melanson at email@example.com, indicating “HVAC Manufacturers Representative—Atlantic Canada” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.