Canadian owned and privately held, our client is a leading provider of IT solutions and professional services. As a premier business partner with established solution manufacturers (hardware and software), this organization is poised for the next stage of significant growth in Canada.
We are partnered with our client to add a driven and professional Account associate to their team in Vancouver. As an Account Associate, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a Sales Executive and support all account development and marketing activities as well as managing current B2B and B2G accounts.
- Provide support to a Sales Executive for the sales cycles involved in high margin software solution sales
- Successfully promote and sell our client as a full service, value-added IT systems integrator
- Work collaboratively with the Software Sales Executive to develop and penetrate accounts
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new software technology and the company’s solution offerings
- Prepare tendering proposals and RFPs
- Support reporting procedures pertaining to sales, forecasting and performance
- Provide telephone and administrative support as well as direction to the Inside Sales Representatives
- Liaise directly with customers to identify and resolve their needs
- Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the system by working collaboratively with all internal teams
- Post Secondary education or related experience preferred
- Previous experience communicating and assisting in the development, maintenance, and service of large accounts
- Knowledge and experience selling complex software solutions
- Flexible, team player attitude; comfortable with decision-making abilities
- Proven multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational and time management
- You must be energetic, professional, and positive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to take ownership of your accounts and take whatever action is necessary to resolve problems
We look forward to seeing what you can bring to the team!