Business Development Manager – BC
My client, a reputable, growing national alternative lender, is looking to add a new Business Development Manager to their team in Vancouver. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new growing division servicing the broker market in BC. As a BDM, you are responsible to build and maintain relationships with mortgage brokers and partners in the lending business. We are looking for established sales professionals who are entrepreneurial and driven to succeed.
- Identify and develop new partnerships, provide training and education ensuring brokers are aware of all services offered.
- Continue to build strong relationships and conduct on-going one-on-one sessions with brokers
- Manage broker performance and work closely with them to ensure continued program success
- Develop and execute strategic territory business plan
- Grow revenue and program success by working closely with management and brokers
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the mortgage industry
- Licensed mortgage broker
- Strong understanding of the local mortgage broker network
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated and driven
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong relationship skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience in growing business and a successful track record in sales
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.