Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company in the GTA, focused on research, development, production and commercialization of innovative medicine. They are currently looking for an Analytical Development Manager to join their team.
This role will be responsible for overseeing laboratory personnel in conducting technical activities, while also analyzing and interpreting data and support HC, FDA, EMEA and ANVISA submissions.
- Lead analytical research activities, focusing on stability tests
- Provide leadership and support to the analytical development team
- Review regulatory documents
- Lead efforts to define drug specifications
- Develop in-vitro analytical techniques to support innovation and reduce development cost
- Delegate work, ensuring that deliverables and quality standards are achieved
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Present work progress to management
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Other duties as required
- MSc or PhD in Chemistry or related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in analytical method development
- Thorough understanding of analytical equipment, such as GC, LC/MS, HPLC, UV and automated dissolution systems
- Demonstrated leadership ability
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.