Note: Applicants living outside of Southern Okanagan Valley British Columbia must be willing to relocate to Penticton, BC to be considered.
As one of the leading and respected insurance brokers in the Interior, our client is well established and deeply rooted in the community. Serving clients throughout the southern Okanagan Valley, they offer both personal and commercial insurance solutions. Our client is known for their unparalleled service and affordable insurance options.
We are actively searching to add an insurance professional to their growing team. Based in Penticton, we are looking for an experienced Personal Lines broker who will manage renewal and grow new business throughout the region. As a very busy brokerage, this is a high volume and fast paced environment so excellent time management and organization skills are required. Reviewing coverage, policies, endorsements and providing solutions are key responsibilities; as such, a high attention to detail is crucial.
- Minimum 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience
- Minimum Level 1 license
- Strong organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- High attention to detail
- A strong collaborator and teammate
- Ability to work independently, be self-driven and self-motivated
- Customer focused and career minded
- Ability to work some weekends