Clinic Director / Consultant - Chilliwack
Our client is a premier leader of non-surgical aesthetics, with clinics located all over Canada, they pride themselves on providing effective, safe anti-aging and cosmetic solutions to their patients. They have retained Lock Search Group to help make an additional to their growing team, they are in search of a Clinic Director / Consultant, in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
This is a permanent, full-time role; they offer a competitive compensation package, benefits and opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the Clinic
- Consult and educate prospective patients on potential treatment plans, and information on our doctors and services
- Engage and respond to inquiries via email, phone, and face-to-face consultations with current and potential patients from initial inquiry to follow-up after care
- Monitor and follow up on prospective patients to answer any inquires and drive sales
- Educate patients on proposed treatment care plans, manage interactions with patients both pre and post-phase
- Plan, organize and coordinate internal and external clinic events
- Work closely with the Doctors/Clinicians and be involved in all aspects of the client experience
- Experience selling in the private clinical space / industry
- Experience in medical aesthetics is an asset
- Education in administration and or aesthetics is an asset
If you match the above profile and are looking for an opportunity to work within the medical aesthetics industry with a professional company excels in training, benefits, and growth, apply today!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.