LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Rotational Leadership Development Program
LOCATION: Vaughan, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing, and they are looking for energetic and results driven individuals to join their Entry Level Rotational Development Program to groom them for future leadership positions.
This program is meant for a candidate who is a recent graduate or has 1-2 years of work experience and will teach the candidate how a business runs from the ground up and rotate you through various functional roles and divisions of the business to help develop a foundation of skills and experience to be applied to future leadership positions within the company.
What you’ll get:
- Top-of-class carer development program with a focus on grooming for leadership roles
- Amazingly thorough training with a strong emphasis on mentorship
- Unlimited potential for internal growth
The first couple months in the program will be spent in the warehouse of the regional branch where you will learn the business from the ground up. For the next 1-2 years, the candidate will move into the inside sales department where you will hone your account management, relationship building, and customer service skills. Then, time will be spent in operations and a unique career plan will be put together based on the candidate’s potential and their career interests.
Throughout the program, your on-the-job experience is supplemented with coaching by experienced mentors, customer visits, and a variety of training courses.
This is truly an opportunity to start a CAREER with an industry leader and work towards a leadership position!
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 5pm
- University Degree or College Diploma
- This rotational program is for candidates with 1-2 years work experience post University/College – only this profile will be considered.
- Enthusiastic, positive, people-oriented personality
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Results oriented mindset
- Team player
- Work well with minimal supervision and take ownership and initiative
- Valid Driver's license with clean abstract
- 40K base salary
- Year 1 bonus range between $5,000-7,500
- On target earning potential after 3-5 years is 70-80K based on growth and performance
- Health and Dental benefits
- Pension Plan
- 2 weeks vacation to start
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.