Account Executive – Equipment Leasing
A global leader and highly respected organization, our client is among the top employers in British Columbia. Embracing technological change and paving the way for new solutions to better serve their clients, they continue to evolve and grow globally. A fantastic opportunity to join this well established, respected and growing company at their head office in the Greater Vancouver area has come up.
Reputable with a background in developing strategic initiatives and policies to drive business, the successful Account Executive - Equipment Finance has tackled complex, sales cycles in the financial sector and successfully overcome the common challenges in a client-focused environment. A key representative of our client’s team in Western Canada, the Account Executive is in tune with the latest market activity and is motivated to leverage intelligence to deliver unmatched value and service to clients. Providing their insights to clients, they are a trusted guide through the financing process.
- Post-secondary Education in Business Administration or Finance
- 3+ years of successful business development experience within financial services or other services that relate to international businesses
- A track record of developing strong relationships
- An understanding of strategic sales processes and solution-based sales
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain industry connections
If you have the above requirements and this sounds link an opportunity for you, send your resume with a cover letter outlining your experience directly to Frank Joe, firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified individuals will be considered.