Territory Sales Manager - Automotive
Our client is a growing company that represents some of the most recognizable brands in the world. They are currently hunting for a highly strategic and dynamic Territory Sales Manager to join their team. This position is a remote role, reporting out of a home office (flexible on location). In order to qualify for the role, you must be currently residing in any of the following areas: DC, North Carolina, Virginia or Maryland.
The primary function of this role is to assure dealership performance, build new dealer relationships and provide the best account management, and customer service ever!
- Working towards achieving business objectives and forecasts
- Acting as a liaison and managing relationships with partners and clients
- Promoting company offerings in order to expand business avenues within dealer network
- Keeping track of industry and market trends, shedding light on what’s new and upcoming and sharing recommendations
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degrees
- At least 5-7 years of automotive sales or marketing experience
- Must have solid negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid license
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Travis Hann using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted