Consider yourself and architectural E-Commerce expert ready to take on your next challenge? Perhaps you are looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a thriving company with a phenomenal game plan for growth and focus on sustainability? If you are nodding your head at the screen, then continue reading because this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Our client, an emerging leader in the CPG Health Food space is very well positioned and is gearing up for their next stage of growth. We are seeking a dynamic and agile E-Commerce Manager to join the team. In the role you will report into the Director of Marketing focused on multiple facets of duties working cross functionally with all levels of the organization to support growth of the E-Commerce DTC channel. Success in the role means you have an entrepreneurial mindset, a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic accompanied by strong strategic acumen to shape the future of the channel for the business.
- Deliver rapid, profitable E-commerce sales growth by developing and executing E-commerce strategies within Canada, US and International markets
- Work collaboratively with Sales on channel segmentation strategy
- Manage and support customer E-commerce platforms
- Focus on improving KPIs and metrics, including revenue, AOV, purchase frequency, conversion rate
- Build and continuously optimize spend budgets based on consumer metrics
- Forecast E-commerce sales to enable quick order fulfillment
- Develop and deploy merchandising strategies to include selection, pricing, promotion, product display, product information, on-site search and inventory
- Design and implement marketing strategies and website experience, including segmentation, A/B testing, content and creative that will maximize conversion rates and sales on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the E-commerce & social media team to drive both individual and team success
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to plan and execute the promotional strategies
- Partner with the brand (creative) team to develop assets for all E-commerce and loyalty marketing applications
- Provide insights, analysis, and suggesting appropriate changes to the website and blog as needed, as well as reports on site performance and industry trends
- 5-10 years of experience growing and developing E-commerce businesses.
- Success building a DTC channel for a manufacturing CPG or manufacturing company is an asset
- Post secondary degree, preferably in a discipline within Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a high-performance team
- Demonstrated experience working with E-commerce, social media and loyalty marketing tools understanding the full scope of available E-Commerce and Digital Marketing tools.
- Preferred expertise in Shopify
- Working knowledge and expertise in user experience, web content, design, SEO, SEM, social media
As an ideal candidate you believe that plant-based and health foods have the potential to change the world. You are focused on consumer needs and actionable insights. You are a collaborative teammate who dreams big and gets things done.
Why is this opportunity amazing?
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people setting the new standard of delicious plant-based foods
- Make an impact with your work—each person no matter what their role, plays a critical piece in the puzzle. The leadership team focuses on recognizing everyone for their contributions and attribute all successes to the heart of our organization which is their people
- Competitive salaries, company wide performance bonuses, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Regardless of where you are located you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with other employees across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while working remotely
- Work with the hardware you are most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we will work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work. Team is proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
Rare does an opportunity come along where you can join a dynamic, fun and focused group of professionals working on a hyper growth business. Preference will go to candidates located in the Vancouver area, but remote working will be considered for strong candidates. With a keen focus on building the business sustainably in conjunction with people at their core, the organization has a very well thought out and positioned succession planning strategy that you will love to hear more about.
Sitting on the edge of your seat with excitement? Good! Let’s chat so don’t hesitate to reach out asap to learn more.
To apply directly please send your resume to Ryan Berrecloth by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.