Director of Marketing – Safety Products
Our client is a global organization specializing in safety products (gas detectors, SCBA, PPE etc..). Due to internal movement they are looking to add a Director of Marketing to their team in Mississauga. This position has 4 direct reports.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for improving marketing performance and perception of the company brand in the Canadian safety segments. He/she is responsible to transfer the global and regional marketing strategies into a Canadian Marketing plan for all customer areas in the safety segments and align with channel partners, Canadian Sales & Service and to ensure efficient execution by directing and supervising the divisional Marketing Team.
He/she manages the interface with local sales & service and country management, digital marketing, channel marketing and Regional Segment/Application Management, and global marketing teams for projects that are relevant to Canada.
- Bachelor degree in a business or marketing discipline. Master’s degree preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles in a B2B and/or related environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Strong skills in a wide variety of marketing tools
- Must have skills and experiences in both strategic and operational marketing management
- Skills and experiences with regard to trend scouting
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical skills to break down complex topics into workable packages
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Paul Cannon via the “apply now” button.