Personal Lines Underwriter
As one of the leading MGA’s, our client is continuing their growth throughout Canada and we are partnered with them nationally to help them with they growth. We are currently recruiting for an experience Personal Lines Underwriter to join their Vancouver team.
The Personal Lines Underwriter is responsible to develop, maintain, and grow the Personal Lines business throughout Western Canada. The Personal Lines Underwriter will develop and maintain exceptional relationships with brokers and agents.
- Minimum of 3 years personal lines underwriting experience
- Level 2 licence preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and comprehensiveness
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this position, please send your resume to Frank Joe at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.