Strategist, Client Services – Health Sciences
Our client is a global advertising and PR company. They have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Strategist, Client Services to join their Health and Wellness division.
Overview of Position:
The Strategist supports the Managing Director and Director of Client Services in providing
strategic scientific direction for existing business and new business proposals. Along with working
closely with the Creative Director to provide in-depth knowledge and comprehensive strategic
creative work plans for the creative team.
- Continually maintains/strengthens understanding of brands and businesses, including market dynamics and science behind drug and therapeutic category
- Develop and execute a strategic communications plan for assigned brands
- Consistently survey for opportunities to add value from a client service perspective intelligence, market research, client meetings facilitation, etc.
- On an ongoing basis, identify opportunities to grow existing brands via multiple promotional channels, including salesforce, CME, media, interactive and other third-party offerings.
- Meet with Account Directors on a monthly basis to discuss organic growth opportunities and to build an action plan to go after the business
- Identify when business opportunities warrant engagement of other staff
- Work closely with internal team to develop a strong sell story for promotional opportunities and deliver to clients via presentation / written communication in a timely manner
- Provide feedback on reports’ performance via regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Help lead the development of a 12-month development plan for each report via the performance review process
- A University degree, preferably in the area of health sciences
- A minimum of 6-8 years of agency experience in client service is preferred, alternatively 3-5 years of client-side pharmaceutical marketing experience is preferred
- Experience managing people is preferred
- Computer Skills - Excellent MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Bryan Forrest via the “apply now” button.