Our client is a leading global biopharmaceutical company, conducting marketing, sales and distribution of cutting-edge medicine. They are in process of expanding their business in Canada, and are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to grow their business in British Columbia.
- Develop strategic business plans to achieve sales growth, conversion and expansion
- Collaborate with Marketing team to support key account strategies
- Maintain and update detailed electronic records
- Provide Marketing and Sales teams with up-to-date industry and economic information
- Maintain the clinical/medical knowledge necessary to education health care professionals
- Collaborate cross-functionally on business proposals
- University degree
- 5+ years of relevant key account experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Strong business acumen
- Proven time and project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.