Esthetician & Laser Hair Removal Technician
Our client, a private medical aesthetic clinic leading in signature treatments and cutting edge technology has retained Anita Wong from Lock Search Group to assist in their search for a Esthetician & Laser Hair Removal Technician.
The ideal candidate will deliver excellence in their personalized services, someone who has a natural talent and passion for customer service and upselling.
This position is full time with commission and a competitive benefits package. The position will have 3 days be dedicated to facials, and 2 days to laser hair removal.
What you bring to the job:
- High energy, optimistic, driven to succeed and great at working with others
- A friendly team player who has excellent time management skill
- A hardworking, resourceful person with effective problem solving skills
- An excellent communicator with both external clients and internal team
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Provide thorough and custom skin consultations while promoting clinic services
- Perform all esthetic treatments and services confidentially and professionally
- Sell take home skin care products and treatments
- Responsible for sanitizing and stocking supplies needed for cabinets (sheets, towels, blankets, refils, creams, and all products used while performing their treatments).
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- 2+ years experience in a similar aesthetic / salon / clinic role; sales experience is an asset
- Demonstrated a strong track record of experience performing facials and laser hair removal
- Superior Customer Service mentality with a strong eye for the fine details
- Ability to be an Ambassador of exceptional service to the clients
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations, and medical office procedures
- Possess a professional, polished, poised demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Hourly wage will be depending on experience
- Commission 10% on services
- Product Commission (Team Based)
- Benefits package
- Staff treatment and product program
- Continuing education with the clinic
Our client offers a modern cultured working environment, paired with an incredible compensation package with long term growth opportunities. If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.