Our client, an established leader in the pharmaceutical space, is currently looking for a Director, Market Access and Government Affairs to join their team in the GTA.
- Lead the public and private market access strategy
- Direct and oversee reimbursement submissions and execution of pricing strategies, ensuring quality and timely outputs
- Provide effective leadership to the market access team; ensure alignment in company strategy. Manage the market access operational budget
- Define and monitor value propositions for client’s products including database analyses, clinical studies, observational projects, etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in key stakeholder groups; leverage these relationships to secure optimal reimbursement for the company's products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve reimbursement goals
- Develop and implement pricing strategy, local product listing agreements with Canadian payers
- Collaborate with staff to develop and regularly update the market landscape mapping
- University degree
- Post-graduate credentials in business, pharmaceutical market access, healthcare economics or health policy would be an asset
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience with cross-functional and leadership experience
- Knowledge of key decision makers within public and private payer groups
- Solid understanding of the pricing and reimbursement environment, including government and private payer market access requirements and review process
- Experience in oncology is a strong asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong coaching ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Steve Bews using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.