Physiotherapist – Fraser Valley
Our client has retained Lock Search Group to recruit for their next two Physiotherapists to join the team, in their Fraser Valley Clinic.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for completion of professional activities that include assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring physical therapy intervention, in accordance with standards of practice of the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
The Physical Therapist will have the opportunity to work independently with private rooms, as well as in interdisciplinary rehabilitation team environments and close collaboration with other members of the health care team.
This radiant clinic is in the Fraser Valley, with staff parking, a fitness facility and flexible working hours! This is the perfect opportunity for a confident, interpersonal individual to join on!
- Assessment of clients, establishment and ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment programs.
- Maintain current accurate clinical records according to standards set by College of Physical Therapists of BC.
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans
- Collaborate with other members of the organization including team meetings
- Communicate pertinent information and recommendations to clients/care providers and provide education regarding treatment strategies as needed
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Ability and confidence to work independently, and with an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in concussions or acupuncture is an asset
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management, and strong organization skills
- Bilingual is an asset
- Must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer
- Beautiful, modern clinic space with private rooms, staff parking and access to a fitness facility
- Full-time position with flexibility in schedule hours
- Competitive pay spilt with an option of extended health benefits package (medical/dental) and in-house certified financial planner
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.