Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company specializing in rare diseases. They are currently looking for an Associate Director, Marketing for their HIV division.
The Associate Director will work with medical teams, healthcare providers, public health and other stakeholders to support treatment targets for HIV/AIDS.
- Develop and execute strategies to support the linkage of care for HIV patients
- Manage regional community liaisons and support execution of national strategy and promotional tactics
- Maintain partnerships with KOL's and stakeholders within HIV community
- Assess political and policy landscape of provincial HIV mandates
- Support cross-functional teams in executing non-promotional strategies
- Manage regional Plan of Action, meeting strict timelines and budgets
- Establish and track KPI's
- Continuously build strategic network of relationships
- Deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as required
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical and/or public health environment
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in HIV therapeutic area
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Success in using insights to inform marketing decisions
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.