BC Sales Representative
Calling all Health Care Food Service Professionals! Our client, the leader in the Food Service Health Care space is looking for a high potential, experienced and dynamic individual to join their National Sales team in the position of BC Sales Representative.
We are searching for individuals who provide exceptional customer service, successful track record of profitably growing business with long standing customers and a keen hunting approach for new business opportunities. The successful candidate will join the high-performance team based in the Vancouver area managing the BC territory with specific focus to the lower mainland and Vancouver Island.
- To represent the company in the designated marketplace. Build relationships with key stake holders and consultatively sell and promote full product range
- Develop and execute account plan(s) for territory and each designated chain
- Facilitate relationship at designated distributors, ensure products are always “first” to market
- Participate in internal and external Sales meetings
- Attend food shows, sales activities, conferences, and support marketing initiatives as required and assigned by the leadership team
- Monitor and approve agreed contracted rebates with designated accounts
- Ensure CRM is always updated with contacts, accounts, and opportunities
- To exceed given sales and profitability targets within designated territory and chain responsibilities
- Increase product penetration at all accounts
- Maximize distributor listing base
- Be success driven and a key contributor to the sales team
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is preferred
- Preferred experience with major distributors in the West
- Preferred account management experience with health authorities
- Canadian Society of Nutrition Management membership highly desirable
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Health Care Food Service
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and presentational skills both written and verbal and a proven ability to work independently in cross-functional teams to achieve established goals
- Fact based selling through gathering data and analysis, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must be organized, dependable, punctual, professional, and ethical with an ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel overnight 20% - 30%
- Must possess a valid driver's license
If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company, providing a strong compensation package, and comprehensive benefits with opportunity for career growth, is of interest…please reply in confidence.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Ryan Berrecloth by clicking on the blue APPLY button below. Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.