Our client is a leading biotechnology company, distributing biological medicines globally. They are currently growing their team nationally across Canada and are looking to add a Medical Science Liaison to their team in Toronto.
The successful candidate will provide medical insights and recommendations from the field to support the development and life-cycle management of the company.
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to commercial partners
- Identify and develop relationships with key thought leaders that are in alignment with the company’s scientific and business objectives
- Collect medical insights and intelligence and interpret and communicate relevant information in order to support the company’s scientific and business strategies
- Identify educational opportunities that are aligned with the company’s medical education strategies
- Provide assistance with clinical education, publication, communication, training, and advisory programs
- Address unsolicited requests for medical information from health care professionals, including physicians, patient advocacy groups, medical institutions, pharmacy, etc.
- Deliver scientific and medical training to internal partners
- Any other related tasks
- Advanced degree in science, pharmacy or related discipline
- 3+ years of Canadian MSL experience in a pharma/biotech company
- A solid scientific background with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry and a superior ability to think strategically and critically
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare infrastructure and the different legislations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all applicants, however only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.