Our client is a leading developer of innovative pharmaceuticals, and they are currently looking for an Engineering Technician to join their Operations team in Hamilton, ON. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the incumbent will ensure that maintenance programs comply with GMP’s while meeting business needs.
- Diagnose operational problems and troubleshoot issues as required
- Maintain inventory of tools and parts required for maintenance and calibration
- Identify potential problem areas and make improvement recommendations for equipment and facilities
- Participate in non-conformance investigations and root cause analyses
- Ensure equipment log books are maintained
- Review and approve calibration and service reports
- Develop and implement validation protocols for equipment and processes
- Maintain compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Other tasks as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Engineering
- 5+ years of related experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of GMP compliance requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in MS Office and data entry
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead in a team environment
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by submitting their resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates being considered will be contacted.