Our client, a leading international company offering medical and safety products and solutions, is looking for a Bilingual Project Manager to join their Montreal team. The person will be responsible for project initiation and preparation, planning, realization, and closure of assigned projects in accordance with predetermined timelines and budgets.
- Engage and manage project teams.
- Maintain high level of customer involvement and satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle for assigned projects.
- Maintain proper documentation and quality control throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Initiate and prepare the project by creating and documenting project assignments in accordance with the company standards.
- Realize the solution with the cooperation and agreement of the customer to meet the objectives and requirements.
- Continuously improve project team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the company’s project management best practices.
- Build strong business relationships with other Business Units and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or medical discipline or progressive relevant
- experience in project management.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing technology solutions in the healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Bilingual in French and English, mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and consistent customer focus.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) training and/or certification, an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Jean-François Sauvé at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Bilingual Project Manager—Medical Professional Services” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.