Our client is a well-known leader in the medical device industry, with innovations that have changed millions of lives globally. Due to company growth, they are currently looking for a Sales Effectiveness Manager to join their team in Toronto, ON.
The Sales Effectiveness Manager will develop and support sales processes while ensuring alignment and establishing best practices.
- Implement strategies around territory management, sales productivity and point-of-sale effectiveness
- Develop a feedback loop to identify business needs
- Work with leadership team to establish success criteria
- Define KPI's for each category of customer
- Track and manage effectiveness measures for enablement programs
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years of Sales Effectiveness / Commercial Operations experience
- Sales leadership experience
- Ability to facilitate understanding of complex issues
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- University degree required
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that only candidates being considered will be contacted.