Account Executive (Courier Industry)
As a leader in the courier industry, our client is undergoing extensive expansion plans on a national basis. As a result of growth, we are actively looking for a driven and motivated Account Executive in Vancouver. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in an assigned territory. If you are a true sale “hunter,” tenacious, competitive, looking to join a company that offers great training and development, and an opportunity for uncapped earnings, then this could be what you’ve been waiting for!
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily management of our client’s existing accounts and will be tasked with developing long-term integrated partnerships with clients & target customers. The successful individual will develop proposals and respond to tenders within their assigned territory. The individual will be responsible for contract renewals, maintaining detailed customer records and participating in industry associations.
Responsible for growing the account base in your territory and developing new client relationships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the customer and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and CRM data to develop a new sales strategy
- Build rapport with external and internal customers
- Prepare and present renewal proposals
- Annual review of client service requirements to identify needs for change/improvement in service plans
Take ownership of personal development by ensuring timely completion of required training programs
Commercial, B2B or Industrial sales experience (transportation, courier or supply-chain experience an asset)
- A track record of attracting new clients and a “hunter” mentality
- Solid communication skills (writing, interpersonal, presentation, negotiation) and PC skills are required
- University degree or equivalent education
- Enthusiastic, positive and internally driven
- Highly energetic and results-oriented
- Demonstrated consistency of above-average performance in a similar position
Sound like the right fit? Please forward your resume to Frank Joe.