Our client is a leading innovative medical company, offering products and services to hospitals, clinics and private practices across Canada. They are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in Ontario.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for promotion and sales activities, as well as providing clinical support to new and existing customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales targets
- Conduct customer site visits for clinical training, presentations, and other sales activities
- Maintain relationships with current customers while prospecting and securing new accounts
- Conduct customer training events and represent to company and trade shows
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling ophthalmology equipment or IOL’s
- Operating room experience is a strong asset
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet goals
- Highly motivated and results-driven
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
Please note that while we thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.