Plant Manager – Production
Our client is a well-respected manufacturer and leader in their space. They have retained Cameron Lappin of the Lock Search Group to partner with them in their search for a Plant Manager to steer and lead their Vancouver production facility.
The Plant Manager will ensure execution and scheduling of daily production as well as effective use of people management and related operations. The Plant Manager will also work closely with the team to ensure the highest quality output is met while promoting a safe environment. In addition, the Plant Manager will provide continuous leadership and mentoring in the management of a very engaged workforce. By utilizing and embracing your background and track record of success in Health & Safety and Continuous Improvement initiatives, you will strive to increase efficiencies and profitable gains…the right way.
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as, the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure training, and procedures are effectively created, communicated and implemented within the plant and to all employees
- Optimization of overall production process, producing quality standards in accordance with project specification and contract schedule
- Support ‘Production’ leaders in resolution of issues related to safety, quality, production priorities, material and man-hour allocations to meet designated targets and KPI’s
- Liaise closely with the Quality Department and conduct regular inspection of the work in progress for finished goods to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Utilize lean management principles to review and analyse actual production processes in comparison to initial production plan/budget to recommend changes for future bids
- Create and foster a environment build around team work, collaboration, communication and excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business or manufacturing
- 5+ years of related plant leadership experience in a lean manufacturing/production environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proficient financial planning/budgetary experience, as well P&L analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, everchanging environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple production projects at the same time
If an opportunity to lead a team of dedicated team members, with a national leader…that comes with a very attractive salary, and compensation package…please apply today.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.