Our client is a leader in the medical device space focused on neurotechnology. They are currently looking for a Territory Manager with a background in physical therapy to develop relationships with clinics and healthcare providers and help drive the use of their unique neurotechnology treatment.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key contacts within clinics
- Understand the unique needs of each customer to develop mutually beneficial solutions
- Meet/exceed sales forecast within the territory
- Cultivate interest among prospective customers through promotional and educational meetings
- Develop mechanisms that will help drive adoption of the treatment and obtain reiumbursement
- Demonstrate expertise in discussing potential benefits and risks of treatment
- Attend meetings, conferences and training sessions to maintain relevant knowledge
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities
- Ensure regulatory compliance of business activities
- Other duties as required
- University degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of medical device sales experience
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
- Successful track record in building mutually beneficial professional relationships
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.