Our client is looking for a high performing Regional Manager to lead the growth of their clinical testing technology business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading biotech company that works with the elite of the industry to revolutionize care for patients.
The Regional Manager will have the opportunity to grow and manage an international business in the areas of Women's Health and Oncology.
- Source and close deals with clinical laboratory partners
- Educate KOL's and practitioners from women's health and genetics communities
- Provide support to new and existing partners and manage channel conflicts that arise
- Work with marketing teams to design and execute marketing programs and presentations to medical audiences
- Collaborate with internal departments to achieve territory goals
- Use Salesforce software to plan sales calls, record customer interactions, and capture new business opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on developments in the marketplace, identifying competition and developing strategies to win business
- Work closely with the Regional Director and provide regular progress reports
- Other duties as required
- University degree. Advanced degree preferred (ie. MBA, MSc, PhD)
- Experience in sales and business development, preferably in diagnostics or genetic testing
- Experience in women's health and/or oncology
- Experience in product launch, reimbursement and/or market access is a strong asset
- Proven track record of closing deals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel
- Entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now' button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.