Director of Business Development – Franchise Sales
My client operates a well-known, industry leading practice in their field. With an established business program, they have been experiencing phenomenal organic and referral growth. As they continue to expand, opportunities to significantly grow and develop in new markets are increasing. As a result, I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Director of Business Development, to help them develop and grow their franchise business. As an individual contributor, this position is responsible for the growth and sales of the franchises. If you are an established business development professional, with proven success in franchising and corporate business solutions sales, this exciting and unique opportunity to be a part of a growing franchise could be a real game changer!
- Developing and implementing a franchise growth plan to bring on board new qualified partners/franchisees
- Work closely with existing franchisees to ensure their business is adhering to corporate goals and their success and profitability are optimized
- Understand current market trends, competitive analysis and regional differences and restrictions in new and existing markets
- Ability to research, analyze and understand franchise regulations and limitations in various markets/developmental regions
- Pro-actively source new potential franchisees, respond to in-bound inquiries and diligently qualify prospective partners/franchisees
- Engage in developing a strong marketing plan to enhance brand awareness and interest in the franchise using multiple channels including social media, traditional media, direct and event/tradeshow based.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business ideal
- Minimum of 5+ years of business solutions sales ideally in a franchise corporate environment
- Established experience and knowledge in franchising – specifically in franchises sales and operations
- Strong understanding of the sales process and proven success in consultative solution-based sales
- Proven track record of successful business development and franchise growth
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, competitive and pro-active
- Entrepreneurial, driven to succeed and client first approach
- Excellent relationship building skills with a strong hunter mentality
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.