LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Bilingual RFP Specialist
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of a global medical device company who is on the hunt for a Bilingual (French & English) RFP Specialist to manage the life cycle of all contracts and tenders pertaining to a certain division across Canada.
This is an individual contributor – the incumbent in this position will lead and own the contract/RFP/pricing area for a particular company division but does not manage any direct reports.
- Manage the entire planning and execution process of RFP submissions
- Analyze tenders to identify and plan for business opportunities and project requirements
- Manage all active contracts (i.e. requests, extensions, renewals, compliance, and contract modifications)
- Use CRM tool for various tasks such as tracking, approval, presentation, price approvals etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet deadlines and ensure timely responses for proposals, bids, and modifications
- Coordinate and communicate tender response scope and objectives with all relevant departments/stakeholders
- Gather contract intelligence, strategy and other pertinent details from all stakeholders to ensure project plan includes them and are articulated within submission
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to the role
- University Degree is MANDATORY
- 2+ years of experience in managing contracts/RFPs in the Canadian healthcare industry is MANDATORY
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and financial acumen
- Excellent organization and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and the ability to work cross-functionally
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and tender management software – SAP experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingualism in both French & English, written and spoken, is MANDATORY
HOW TO APPLY: if you are interested in this opportunity and match the mandatory requirements, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.