Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company specializing in genetic therapies to meet unmet medical needs. They are currently looking for an Operations Associate to work with their bioengineering team to execute projects while implementing Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure Equipment and manufacturing areas are cleaned appropriately
- Perform process validation and optimization activities
- Assist in the execution of production batch records
- Update SOP's and master batch records
- Collaborate cross-functionally to transfer new projects into GMP
- Comply with cGMP and GDP guidelines
- Other tasks as assigned
- BSc degree in microbiology, biotechnology or related (MSc preferred)
- 2+ years of GMP manufacturing experience in a biopharmaceutical facility
- Experience writing GMP documents (i.e. SOPs, validation procedures)
- Cellular and tissue culture experience preferred
- Experience working in Grade A and B controlled environments performing aseptic processing preferred
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that only qualified candidates being considered will be contacted.