VP Manufacturing/General Manager
Here is the leadership opportunity you have been waiting for.
What if you could combine a challenging and demanding leadership role with a Global Industry Leader while also living in a small and family oriented community allowing you to live on or near the Ocean for a fraction of the cost of most Canadian cities.
Welcome to New Brunswick’s Acadian Peninsula. A historic and beautiful area of Canada known for its beautiful scenery, all season outdoor activities and friendly people. If you are a Senior Manufacturing Executive looking to cash out your Home Equity and relocate to a more balanced lifestyle then let us connect soon.
The VP/GM is responsible for the leadership and management of the manufacturing sites by giving strategic guidance and direction to ensure that objectives are achieved. In addition, the VP/GM ensures that the facilities operate profitably and in an ethical manner.
The Local Management Team reports directly to the VP/GM and consists of the following disciplines:
- Finance & Administration
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Human Resources
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
- More than 10 years of senior management experience in an international manufacturing environment, out of which 5 years should be in a top management position.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Modern leadership and management principles
- Modern human resource principles based on involvement of employees
- Value based, financial and project management
- Continuous improvement programs such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma, or similar
- Local and international legislations applicable, including environment legislative requirements, regulations governing relevant authorities and employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, taxation, health coverage, etc.
- Language; fluently in both French and English
If this sounds like you, reach out to Paul Melanson, Executive Search, at Lock Search Group Atlantic. (902) 491-4491 or email@example.com