Lock Search Group
- Highly organized, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative and autonomy
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced medical aesthetics environment
- You enjoy interacting with people and are a positive team player, always willing to lend a hand
- Experienced with client service and consultations
- Possess a professional demeanor, polished and poised in appearance, with excellent people service skills
- Deliver professional treatments to our vast clientele including facials, chemical peels, body contouring, laser, sublative, micro-needling and product consultations
- Work closely with the Doctors/Clinicians and be involved in all aspects of the patient experience
- Ability to maintain client/patient confidentiality
- Represent the organization with a positive and professional image in all levels of operation
- Professional diploma/certification from a recognized Aesthetics or Medical Aesthetics school
- Experience in working in cosmetic, aesthetic, medical clinic (2+ years) preferred
- Experience in a previous sales role or experience with sales of products/services
- Second language in Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
- Any other combination of education and relevant experience will be considered
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume and optional cover letter in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate).
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.