Showroom Consultant – Kitchen and Bath
As one of western Canada’s best-established distributors in the Kitchen, Bath and Plumbing sector is proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They have retained Cameron Lappin of the LOCK SEARCH GROUP to find a dynamic Showroom Consultant for their location in Victoria, BC.
As a Showroom Consultant, you will be responsible for a fast-paced retail showroom environment while partnering with key accounts, vendors and additional internal stakeholders within the Supply Chain channel. You will provide exceptional customer service and product information to clients while promoting and selling luxury kitchen and bath fixtures and accessories.
- Partner with vendors to fully understand product offerings, and new launches
- Work closely with customers to identify wants and needs – and align with product solutions
- Provide exceptional customer service to aid customers with their selections.
- Provide quotes, create non-stock SKU's, return credit resolution.
- Resolve customer issues related to orders in a timely matter.
- Manage call logs, customer files, order entry activities, delivery tracking and expediting.
- Identify leads, track and enter data into the internal database.
- Align with the warehousing and divisional teams that are aligned with the showroom activities.
- Support, and partner with customers ranging and varying between Interior Designers, Builders and Developers to walk-in residential consumers
- Highly motivated, and charismatic leader with a focus on first-class customer service
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sales experience selling high-end products – must have experience from within the Plumbing sector
- Knowledge of what happens ‘behind the wall’ of a residential property will be beneficial
- A design background or design flair is a major asset – experience reading ‘blueprints’ is key
If the opportunity to work with an industry-leading company, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest to you, please reply in confidence.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin, Recruitment Consultant by clicking the blue APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals