Specialty Sales Representative
Our client produces and manufactures medical devices, pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter products globally, a leader in the vision care world, has asked Brent Dodge of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Specialty Sales Representative to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales objectives for the Vancouver territory by promoting a range of products to healthcare professionals in accordance with the brand targeting strategy.
·Develop sales strategies and plan territory routing to drive sales results
- Engage in promotional activities and implement brand strategy/approved marketing tactics
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with healthcare professionals in the territory
- Execute calls focused on Cardiologists, Endocrinologists and Internal Medicine
- Maintain a high level of therapeutic area expertise and technical product knowledge; Provide information and technical product information and support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Contribute to learning activities and training sessions
- Identify and act upon novel strategies and opportunities to improve market retention and market growth
- Attend conferences and trade shows
- Travel as required within territory
- Bachelor Degree, in Business or Science
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, flexibility to travel within the territory
- Proficiency with CRM and Microsoft Office programs
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.