Vice President – Global Supply Chain
Our client has been recognized as an innovative leader in clean energy, they have retained Greg Fawcett of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Vice President, Global Supply Chain in Calgary, Alberta.
The successful individual will be based out of the Calgary, Alberta head office. In this position, you will be capable of stepping into a senior leadership role, responsible for leading a newly developed motor development program. This role will play an integral part in working with the senior leadership team to build strategy, drive the corporate vision and lead the organization in their growth.
- Develop, lead, implement and execute on supply chain for electric motor technology
- Lead and develop strategies in line with corporate initiatives to improve supply chain efficiencies, profitability and reduce the total cost of supply chain management
- Manage, source and procure materials to ensure inventory flow is maintained to the optimum levels while keeping inventory at the appropriate levels
- Strategically develop and implement supply chain strategies covering all commodities, services, and supplier processes to deliver maximum value, leverage, and standardization
- Work cross functionally with different internal departments to drive cost-effective solutions
- Manage all activities that develop relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Negotiate and execute purchase orders or vendor contracts as needed to support the critical business needs
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or Engineering is an asset
- 10+ years of experience Supply Chain Management, Cost Reduction, Change Operations Optimizations
- Experience in data analytics, project management, cost management, lean management, P&L management
- Experience with international regulatory and product safety standards
- Ability to manage full cycle logistics of supply chain, from product development stage to the final product shipment
- Advanced computer skills including ERP experience and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the blue “Apply” button, or send your resume directly to Greg Fawcett at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.