POSITION: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for a top tiered Global medical devices company located in Mississauga.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing superior customer service and sales support for clients in both French and English, by processing customer orders and making sure all requests are actioned in a timely manner.
This is currently a home office based position, however it will be an office based position post pandemic.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails from clients in both French and English
- Process customer orders accurately and with top tier customer service
- Address all customer questions, and ensure to maintain a strong knowledge of product and service offerings
- Assist with processing returns, credits, troubleshooting issues, managing complaints, and providing updates on order status
- Escalate major issues to the Customer Service Manager
- Ensure that required delivery times are met by escalating orders and liaising with warehouse/shipping teams
- Achieve all set KPIs on such skills as order accuracy, returns processing, and call handling
- Meet company KPI targets for call handling, order accuracy and customer returns
- Fully Bilingual in French and English
- High School Diploma; post-secondary education is preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service but also open to recent grads
- Excellent communication skills in both languages
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; SAP experience is an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Tara Lynn Dent using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.