Strategic Account Manager
With over 4 decades of experience, our client, is currently seeking to add driven hunter-style sales representatives to their team in Alberta. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will drive sales for high value items with unique features to companies. We are seeking positive and hardworking sales professionals who are familiar with selling into a highly competitive industry and a strong track record of sales achievement.
This is a true business development role with a high commission and performance-based compensation package. The primary focus of this position is to actively pursue and close sales opportunities with large new accounts at a regional level connecting with senior executives. We are looking for individuals who are results driven and highly self-motivated, who enjoy the hunt and are excited about the opportunity to receive an outstanding remuneration that is directly tied to their outstanding personal achievements in this role.
- Target, pursue and secure new clients within a defined area
- Understand and deliver the value position to prospects to maximize potential opportunities
- Develop and present a strong sales plan based on research with specific targets
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, leverage a strong industry experience, and analyze trends to develop action plans
- Set objectives and lead negotiations and communication with stakeholders
- Adapt to and promote selling techniques that reflect company values
Specifically, as the successful candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a competitive business development role, preferably in the industrial distribution market
- Experience selling major accounts and presenting to C-suite decision makers
- A hunter mentality with a desire to be compensated based on individual achievement
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to sell value and solutions is essential
- Exceptional time-management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work with all levels externally, as well as internally
- Extremely organized, flexible and proactive
If the opportunity to become an integral part an industry leading company, is of interest to you, please reply in confidence to Jay Pinniger at email@example.com or click the "Apply" button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.