Our client is looking for a Group Account Director to join their team in Toronto. The Group Account Director will have the ability to drive business growth, lead an internal team, and play a key role in building client relationships.
- Develop strong knowledge of assigned brands
- Develop and execute strategic communications plan for assigned brands
- Identify opportunities to grow existing brands
- Attend monthly meetings with Account Directors to discuss action plan for business growth
- Act as the Lead for potential client presentations and meetings
- Foster collaborative relationships with internal creative teams
- Act as a mentor to direct reports
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Other tasks as necessary
- University degree (Health Science preferred)
- 5+ years of agency experience, including client service
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred
- People management experience
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be contacted.