Senior Account Executive
Our client, an innovative company in assistive technology, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team. They are seeking a Senior Software Sales Professional to help them market the accessible digital publishing platform.
- Develop and manage a business plan to achieve and exceed established monthly sales quotas.
- Develop sources of sales leads and actively prospect for new sales opportunities.
- Conduct various prospecting activities, including telemarketing, cold calling, lead referrals, etc. in sufficient volume to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Update and maintain accurate records in the contact management software, providing forecasts and activity reports as required.
- Attend regular sales meetings, training, and performance review sessions.
- Establish effective business relationships with key decision makers.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s business needs and future requirements.
- Prepare sales proposals and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers.
- Complete the necessary documents for the efficient processing of customer orders.
- Support the Customer Care Team when necessary, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proven successful sales background in B2B with existing B2B and Government contacts.
- Existing contacts and experience in the assistive technology industry, a strong asset.
- Bilingual French & English (written and spoken)
- Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals.
- Great understanding of complex procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and driven by winning new clients.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and consistent customer focus.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and experience using CRM.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Pierre Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Senior Account Executive” in the title of the email.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.