Director of Marketing
Lock Search group is partnering with one of Canada’s premier Dental Distribution companies, in search of a Director of Marketing for their Canadian head office here in Vancouver, BC. This organization has experienced phenomenal growth since it’s inception in 1971. With over 600 employees across Canada and counting, they are highly regarded by their clients, employees and suppliers alike. As part of their current growth strategy, the Director of Marketing will hold a pivotal role in the organization in building their brand reputation and positioning their products and services in the market.
The Director of Marketing reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Purchasing and is responsible for the leadership and management of a small, tight-knit team of marketing professionals ranging from Graphic Designers to Marketing Administrators.
- Produce and execute annual and long-range strategic plans and an integrated marketing calendar.
- Create marketing materials and promotions that can be implemented across various channels.
- Develop consumer pricing strategy based on established value propositions
- Leverage digital channels and eCommerce platforms to generate demand.
- Research and analyze market trends, customer buying habits, and competitor activities in the industry
- Monitor performance of all marketing initiatives against established KPI
- Work closely with all customer-facing departments (e.g. sales, design, service, etc.) to align all marketing strategies and tactics with customer experiences
- Develop relationships with new and existing private label, OEM and product manufacturers, including negotiation of promotional activities
- Represent the brand and garner new opportunities at industry events, meetings and conventions
- Post-Secondary degree in marketing or related field
- 10 years of marketing leadership and team development experience in a B2B environment
- Demonstrates big picture thinking with an ability to clearly articulate a strategic direction, justified with a data-based rationale
- Experience in eCommerce, omnichannel and pricing strategy
- Business acumen - strong strategic, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Skilled communicator using a collaborative approach working across all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership and ability to drive goals, motivate teams and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to interpret research data, trends, and insights, to draw conclusions, and to understand relevant implications for business.
- Experience directing multiple projects with competing resources and deadlines.
- Experience working in a large and diverse SKU mix environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
We’re open and willing to speak to individuals who reside not only in Vancouver but from across Canada. Only those who express a willingness to relocate into Vancouver will be seriously considered. The position offers a very competitive base salary, an annual bonus as well as a strong benefits package. Don’t hesitate to reach out directly to Brent Dodge with your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.