LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Customer Service Operations Manager
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Operations Manager for a global medical company.
This role will work closely wit the general manager and is unique/hybrid in nature with 2 distinct components:
Customer Service and Inside Sales:
- Own the customer experience through entire business process and be accountable for improving customer satisfaction
- Oversee the order entry process and inventory for customers across Canada
- Act as a player coach and manage a team of 5 including both Customer Service Reps (who focus on order entry) and Inside Sales Reps (who have an outbound focus)
- Financial: ensure timely and consistent cash flow by collecting past due accounts and processing and depositing customer payments and accounting admin
- HR: payroll, benefit administration, employee onboarding, managing employee files etc.
- Facilities management
- Post-secondary education mandatory – University or College
- Previous people leadership experience
- Sales management experience with a proven track record of effectively handling complex projects to meet the needs of customers
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Systems and tech savvy – experience with Salesforce an asset
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Base Salary + profit sharing + bonus
Benefits & Pension
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.