Supply Chain Manager
Our Client, a rapidly growing Global plant-based consumer goods organization, has retained Jay Pinniger of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a dynamic and energetic Supply Chain Manager in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Supply Chain Manager will be leading a team to ensure success of the supply chain while scheduling plant operations and planning future capacity requirements to meet needs of the overall business!
- Lead and execute logistics activities required for transportation and distribution of products
- Coordinate with different departments to identify areas for cost savings and improvements in operational efficiencies
- Manage, build, negotiate, and evaluate vendor relationships and purchasing agreements
- Drive strategic sourcing of raw materials and alternate supplier identification
- Manage, coach and develop the supply chain team to set and execute company objectives
- Liaise and build strong relationships with internal and external suppliers and vendors
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post Secondary Education and/or Certificate in Supply Chain is an asset
- 3+ years of supply chain experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Track record of experience in a management role leading a cross functional team
- In-depth understanding of logistics, shipping and supply chain
- Self-motivated and passionate individual and can deliver consistent results on multiple priorities
- Strong organization skills, initiative, and proven ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish objectives
- Must be a team player who thrives in a busy environment where teamwork is essential to the successful flow of the operation
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite
If this opportunity is on interest to you please apply online to this posting and send your resume to Jay Pinniger at email@example.com!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.