Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in the GTA, is currently looking for a Complaints Officer to join their Quality team. This is a full-time bilingual opportunity.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing product complaints and ensure that complaints are tested, investigated and responded to in a timely and appropriate manner while ensuring compliance with Health Canada and regulatory guidelines. The position will also be responsible for recalls and writing Investigation and Key Performance Reports.
- University degree in a science discipline
- Bilingual (French/English)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in QA compliance
- Experience writing technical reports
- In-depth knowledge of GMP and GLP
- Knowledge of Canadian Medical Device Regulations
To apply, please submit your resume using the "Apply Now" button.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.