Regional Sales Representative – Safety Products
Our client is a global organization specializing in safety products (gas detectors, SCBA, PPE etc..). They have asked Jordan Taylor of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Regional Sales Representative to join their team. This position covers the Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Nunavut regions.
The Regional Sales Representative, Safety is responsible for meeting sales objectives while satisfying the needs of customers.
- Identify potential target end-users & prioritize accounts and opportunities to produce the best results.
- Build strong relationships with distribution partners at multiple levels within the account, such as salespeople, sales managers, and key decision makers.
- Value Selling, including conducting research as part of the pre-call planning process to identify key decision makers & influencers, and to anticipate customer needs.
- Distributor Management, including visits to key distributors annually to establish sales, market and product objectives as part of the annual planning process.
- Sales Administration, including effectively utilizing all tools provided such as CRM, e-mail, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, etc. and maintaining accurate, up-to-date records.
- Post Secondary education.
- 4 or more years of sales and/or marketing experience in the mining or oil and gas industries.
- Safety industry experience would be an asset, however candidates with strong experience in alternate product lines or services to the mining and/or oil and gas industries will also be considered.
- Candidates should be skilled in value selling skills and territory management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s license.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Jordan Taylor via the “apply now” button.