Laser Technician / Doctor’s Assistant – Injections
Our client is a premier leader of non-surgical aesthetics, with clinics located all over Canada, they pride themselves on providing effective, safe anti-aging and cosmetic solutions to their patients. They are looking to make an additional to their growing team, they are in search of a Laser Technician & Doctor’s Assistant.
The ideal candidate would report directly into the Clinic Director, ideally you have an emphatic communication style, you love interacting with people, you have a passion and sincere desire in helping people achieve their aesthetic goals.
This position is a blended position of being a technician, and assisting the doctor. The position is flexible for part time or full time at 5 days a week, located in Vancouver, BC.
- Provide top class exceptional customer service with a personable demeanor
- Extensive consultations and assessments with clients to determine a personal treatment plan
- Perform medical aesthetic services including a variety of laser treatments
- Follow up with product sales to maintain ideal skin care routine
- Administrative duties; medical charts, patient information, after care
- Prepare the rooms ensuring sanitation and inventory is stocked
- Prepare the patients ready for treatment and after care procedure; photos, consultations, treatment instructions for after care
- Medical Charting for patients
- Preparing dosages and syringes for the doctor
- Assist the on-duty doctor with customized procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Medical Aesthetic certificate or diploma
- 3+ years of similar medical or medical aesthetic experience
- Medical charting (SOAP)
- English is required and Mandarin is an asset – Bilingual is an asset
- Demonstrated a track record of sales
- Superior Customer Service mentality with an eye for details
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations and medical office procedures
- Possess a professional, polished, poised demeanor with excellent communication skills
- $28-$35 per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Statutory Holidays off and 2 weeks annual vacation
- In house service and product discounts / incentives
- Team based - Commission Bonus (Paid out monthly)
Our client offers a modern cultured working environment, paired with an incredible compensation package with long term growth opportunities. If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Anita Wong (Recruitment Associate), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.