POSITION: Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
LOCATION: Remote (work from home)
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist for a global medical company, who sell products and services used to provide patient care and help save lives.
In this position, you will provide support and assistance in all aspects related to product orders including placements, resolutions, and customer satisfaction.
Given Covid-19, the Canadian office is set to work from home until Spring 2021 – upon returning to the office, you will need to be comfortable with commuting to GTA East.
This position can help someone grow and work towards a sales position if that is a career goal.
- Place phone, fax and email orders and send invoices and process payments
- Answer inquiries related to customers’ orders pertaining to product availability, delivery times, invoices, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers to resolve any issues, and provide follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct thorough documentation of customer information and interactions in Salesforce
- Provide service and support for opening new accounts, billing, credits, returns, etc.
- Proactively identify any issues that can impact customer orders
- Maintain knowledge of guidelines related to contracts
- Conduct decision making in a way that benefits the customer while adhering to company policy and compliance
- Must have 1+ year of previous customer service or call centre experience
- Must be bilingual (French/English) – conversational business French both verbal and written is acceptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can take charge and initiative
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Customer-focused team player
Base Salary + profit sharing + bonus
Benefits & RRSP matching
HOW TO APPLY: if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
We thank all interested applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.